Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I am looking to pull a 6x10 landscape trailer with my 1025R. Is there any way to run the hazard lights on the trailer as well as the tractor? Is there a hookup on the back of the tractor anywhere? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
You could tap into the flashers and if you use some of these LED side marker lights they do not draw much power and you should be fine.

·
Registered
23 Posts
There is a junction where the wiring plugs in down by the rops & 3pt arms
There is. In fact when I recently installed my front and rear sidemarker lamps, I traced all of the lighting wires (with the help of the factory wiring diagram) and found all of the connections at the base of the ROPS (the ROPS lights have a harness that needs to be snaked through a hole where the light mounts down through the ROPS tube on each side. On the end of each lamp harness is a set of male/female 'bullet' style electrical quick connectors that connect to the body harness one either side of the transmission).

Also, I noticed in the 1026R wiring schematic that there is a 'standard' trailer connector on the main harness schematic for that model SCUT. Attached is a comparison of the harness similarities in terms of wire color/function between the 1026 and 1025. Looks like you could probably buy a standard trailer connector and wire it to the correct function using the schematics.

Here are the schematics.

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
So that's what all the extra bullet plugs are for!
I have all of the available factory lights and there are still a bunch of plugs left un-used. I just might wire up a connector for my trailers!

Mr. Moose

1 - 6 of 6 Posts