Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
On the lift linkage shaft that transverse the width on the tractor that has the small lift lever on each end that in turn has the turnbuckles for leveling the deck is what I am referring to.
When I remove the deck and lower the lift arms down, the right-hand lift has slop in the keyway that keeps both lift arms even with one another across that shaft.

Hope this isn't too convoluted and gives you an idea of what's going on.

Thanx for the response.

Mine does the same thing. I level the deck with it in a "lowered position" and move on, there are some other threads on here with others that experience this. I don't think there is a solution. I notice it more when I lower the deck, the left side hits a stop before the right side. When its raised full height, I'm not mowing so I don't care. When I lower it down, it needs to sit level. As long as I can achieve that, I'm not going to read into it much. I'm not on my 3rd mowing season like this...

Reactions: raidermc01

·
Registered
584 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
I wonder if its worth tack welding it to the shaft hmmm
nah, just think of it this way, if you have to roll over a root or uneven ground use the right side since it has more movement range of movement. :LOL:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts