Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With no downforce on the bucket the loader stand section has clearance between it and the front frame rails. When lifting the front tires off the ground the loader stand touches the frame. It seems like it should always be touching the frame to remove the slop. Is the way mine is normal? I didn't see an obvious way to adjust it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
Reword your question and be more precise

Have a 1025 FILB. State it in laymans terms. Short, sweet and too the point. Hard to understand exactly what you are asking the way you worded it. Would love to help.

Don

·
Administrator
21,123 Posts
Totally normal. There is no provisions for adjustment as you already noted. Tractor on sir! :good2:

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
I will look at mine tomorro

Never had a problem when digging in withe FEL and swiveling it back and forth while up on the two rear wheels. Will check tomorro when I do it and let you know the clearance.

Don

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Totally normal. There is no provisions for adjustment as you already noted. Tractor on sir! :good2:
Good to hear! A friend had pointed it out and I was debating. The quick attach loader is nice, but it does seem like over time the play could wear away the metal especially on the loader arm mounts. I'll probably want a new tractor then anyway...

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
Just fired mine up, it's the same

Just fired my rig up and it's the same. Like Diesel said, it's normal. Sorry for the short sweet and to the point post, at first, I didn't understand the question. I Put the tractor up on the rear wheels via the FEL and same thing. Have the 1025FILB abt 2 months.

Reactions: Levi

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,361 Posts
Mine's 3½ years old, no wear marks.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
...It seems like it should always be touching the frame to remove the slop.
If it were always touching the frame it would quickly wear the paint away (then the metal) due to vibration.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts