Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 1025R with the 120 loader. Can the 120 loader bucket be removed first, then the loader? Then can the loader be installed and then go pick up the bucket? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,112 Posts
I don't see why you can't. I've done it with my H130 loader.

That said, without the bucket on you're setting down the loader with weight applied to the front frame and the JDQA bucket brackets. While I've done it, I don't think it is a "best practice". It seems like it would be much easier to damage something than parking the loader with the bucket attached.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I assume you have space constraints that you are trying to work around and that having the bucket removed will allow you to save some space.

If thats the case, you could always make a couple blocks that would mount to the JDQA on the loader arms and set it down on that.
Or go one better, if you intend to move it around, you could add wheels to the bottom of those, and rest the loader support on a dolly. Then you could wheel it around on a smooth surface wherever you wanted.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I do this all the time. I put the loader on snowmobile dolly’s and wheel it around the shop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts