Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know the reason the right side door of the mauser cab does not have a gas strut installed similar to the one on the left door. In videos that I have watched it looks like it is common practice to not have one As part of the install.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Mine did not have one installed on the right door when I got it from the dealer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did find out that the right door strut is purposely not installed. But, it can be installed if one chooses to do so at a later date.

·
Premium Member
12,775 Posts
Mine came from the dealer with the gas shock on it..............But I hardly ever use the right side door other than to clean the cab.............

·
Registered
26,415 Posts
The right side door on cabbed equipment is there for only one reason - emergency egress after a roll over or other situation where egress to the left is impossible. So a strut or other device is unnecessary.

·
Registered
8 Posts
$160.00 for the 3 pieces that make up the assembly. My 1025r did not have one and the door wont stay open without it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did you order from John Deere to get the parts?
Yes. the JD parts catalog. The " bracket kit" is just the silver spring, a silver pin and an end cap and is crazy expensive but if you consider the whole assembly as one price it isn't too bad.
HF610030320Gas Operated Cy1$92.98
LVA23913Bracket Kit1$63.74
LVU13739BRACKET1$3.96

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes. the JD parts catalog. The " bracket kit" is just the silver spring, a silver pin and an end cap and is crazy expensive but if you consider the whole assembly as one price it isn't too bad.
HF610030320Gas Operated Cy1$92.98
LVA23913Bracket Kit1$63.74
LVU13739BRACKET1$3.96
the parts are actually listed in the " cab frame" section and not part of the doors.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts