Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the part numbers and price for the the auto connect assembly that mounts on the John Deere 1025r. Also I need the plate slot that mounts to each side of the front of the tractor. Maybe someone has these parts to sell. I am from Canada but I spend time in Florida. Thanks for your help. I have the drive over auto connect 60D mower but I need these parts to connect it to the tractor

·
Registered
307 Posts
You might be better off ordering those parts from a dealer. Not really something anyone would have extras of laying around.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might be better off ordering those parts from a dealer. Not really something anyone would have extras of laying around.
I am from Canada and will be in the USA for a month of March
I did go to my John Dealer here in Ontario and they quoted me 1200.00 cdn

I think it is cheaper in the US, so I am planning to buy it there.
But I need the part numbers.

You see I have 2 decks. The 54D and the 60D auto connect mower decks
I plan on selling the 60D
I now have someone very interested to purchase. But the assembly is very expensive in Canada

I feel if I have the complete package I can maximize my return.
Thanks for your reply

·
Registered
554 Posts
I don't have the part numbers handy, but have had a manual connect converted to a AutoConnect on a couple occasions. I can tell you it is around $750 for T&M not including those front hanger brackets.

Another option for you to consider is finding an AutoConnect deck with the attaching parts and selling your deck separately. It might be the cheapest option if you can afford to wait. Be sure to ask that the seller includes those front hanger brackets as those are often forgotten when someone sells a used deck.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have the part numbers handy, but have had a manual connect converted to a AutoConnect on a couple occasions. I can tell you it is around $750 for T&M not including those front hanger brackets.

Another option for you to consider is finding an AutoConnect deck with the attaching parts and selling your deck separately. It might be the cheapest option if you can afford to wait. Be sure to ask that the seller includes those front hanger brackets as those are often forgotten when someone sells a used deck.
Who is T&M?
I still need the part numbers
Thank's for your reply
Stu

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I'd suggest you check with a dealer machinery sales person, rather than the parts department. From what I understand of John Deere's distribution channels, there is a parts channel and a new equipment channel. From my experience, sub-assemblies sold through the new equipment channel are much less than purchasing them through parts. For example, I checked the quote on my last 1025R purchase and the autoconnect PTO coupler was $253.00.

I'd look for a dealer whose focus is on Lawn & Garden and/or SCUTS. The typical salesman at a large implement dealer is an elephant hunter and will not be interested in "wasting" his time on small potatoes.

·
Premium Member
2,133 Posts
Are these what you are looking for?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Or just get the manual connect setup...as long as you can reach under the tractor and have an extra 30 seconds to spare.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Is your 1025R 2017 and newer? If it is older than a 2017 you will also need BLV 10737 and BLV 10738 which is the mechanical lift if it is not already installed. Beginning in 2017 the mechanical lift came factory standard.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Is your 1025R 2017 and newer? If it is older than a 2017 you will also need BLV 10737 and BLV 10738 which is the mechanical lift if it is not already installed. Beginning in 2017 the mechanical lift came factory standard.
If you require the adjustable, heavy, link that connects the mower deck rockshaft to the 3-point rockshaft (part of mechanical lift) I have two.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all for your help
I believe I have all the part numbers I need

BLV10616
BLV10736
BLV10737
BLV10738

1 - 13 of 13 Posts