Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am retiring to the south from CT.. My 2012 1025r tlb tractor will need to go... I am not thrilled but need to make the move for family reasons .. I have soft cab, power bagger, snowblower 54”, forks , 54 deck... I just love it and will miss it , any thoughts on best way to sell... retirement community does all maintenance so don’t need of allot of things from my 8.5 acre house . Was a big decision but fishing and outdoor activities will continue ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
194 Posts
Congrats on your retirement! :good2: there is a for sale forum here at the bottom of the main forum page. Also pm sent as well.

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
Good luck enjoy your retirement. :good2::good2::good2:

·
Registered
187 Posts
congrats on retiring

Well, I am retiring to the south from CT.. My 2012 1025r tlb tractor will need to go... I am not thrilled but need to make the move for family reasons .. I have soft cab, power bagger, snowblower 54”, forks , 54 deck... I just love it and will miss it , any thoughts on best way to sell... retirement community does all maintenance so don’t need of allot of things from my 8.5 acre house . Was a big decision but fishing and outdoor activities will continue ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
how many hours and how much i'm in middlebury
thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how many hours and how much i'm in middlebury
thanks
Send me a PM the tractor has ~150 hrs . Send me a personal message and once I decide I can send you a message.. I have been down south so not using it to plow, since december... it stays in a heated garage in the winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Good luck on your retirement!

Sincerely

1 - 8 of 8 Posts