Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 1025R and am not able to raise the mower deck. I’m sure it’s just something simple I’m not seeing. Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Where is dial set, it might be locked, do you have a backhoe or a power beyond kit, those have to be plugged in to complete circuit for you hydraulics to work.

Which lift setup do you have, the one off the 3pt or the separate one off your hydraulics?

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where is dial set, it might be locked, do you have a backhoe or a power beyond kit, those have to be plugged in to complete circuit for you hydraulics to work.

Which lift setup do you have, the one off the 3pt or the separate one off your hydraulics?

The dile is on the unlocked position. The hydraulic line in the back is plugged in. I have the 3pt.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
The dile is on the unlocked position. The hydraulic line in the back is plugged in. I have the 3pt.
Try un-plugging and re-connecting the power beyond lines again. Sometimes they look connected and really are not. New connecters can be stiff. It's happened to me several times. The symptom is the deck won't raise. Where the deck height dial is set should not matter. That only determines where the deck will stop at when it lowers. That should not matter when raising the deck. Just for future reference, the 1025R is a SCUT.

Reactions: cc1999

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try un-plugging and re-connecting the power beyond lines again. Sometimes they look connected and really are not. New connecters can be stiff. It's happened to me several times. The symptom is the deck won't raise. Where the deck height dial is set should not matter. That only determines where the deck will stop at when it lowers. That should not matter when raising the deck. Just for future reference, the 1025R is a SCUT.
Thanks guys! It was the rear hydraulics, a simple disconnect and reconnect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts