Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I crawled under the tractor to remove the drain plug and saw this bolt missing a nut just to the rear of the oil pan. The opposite side bolt missing all together.

Anything special I should look out for or check after replacing? 98hrs on the machine now. 2019. Thanks in advance!

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It appears to be a plastic shroud. Here’s a view from the back.

It’s not a crossmember. Black shroud on bottom of the photo.

I’ll call the dealer tomorrow. Now I’m wondering what else is missing...

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Is that the missing 2nd bolt laying on top of the hydraulic cooling hoses at the very bottom of the picture? The bolt's angle doesn't seem to match the clamp on the block holding the cooling lines. Could just be the angles, etc. Also, I don't recall that clamp having a bolt that long on the high side......and its right under where it would have fallen out from.......check the top of those hoses, etc. for the nut and other hardware as well..........
Nope, nothing there. This thing is long gone in my yard somewhere I’m sure.

Thanks for all the replies everyone.

Reactions: Herminator

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Went In and told them about it. Gave me new bolts and nuts. Traded him for nylocks. They said they’d happily look at it. I don’t see the need at this point. The shield wasn’t loose as it was still held on by the top bolts. I’ll just check the torque marks on all others now as well.

Reactions: Zebrafive
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.