·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
Great you will enjoy it. What size bucket? i got 53":greentractorride:

Reactions: bama1025r

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ok....I ordered my 1025r last week. It will be coming with the 60"MMM and the FEL. It's going to be a long couple of weeks waiting.......
Congratulations... I think... It still feels weird to get so excited about a tractor. Mine arrives this Friday and I can't wait...!

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
You're going to love it. I can hardly wait for the weekend so that I can have time to work with my 1025R:munch:

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
As other posters said , you'll love your new machine . I spend quite a bit of time trying to find new projects to utilize my tractor . :kidw_truck_smiley:

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
I've been reading through the forums here, and starting to build my list of things to do that I can use it on.......:thumbup1gif:
Basically, pick up everything bigger than a sack of sugar. Then sacks of sugar too :lol:

·
Registered
471 Posts
I've been reading through the forums here, and starting to build my list of things to do that I can use it on.......:thumbup1gif:
We refer to our FILB as the "Power wheel barrow" or the "Power shovel" depending on which end I am using.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Ok....I ordered my 1025r last week. It will be coming with the 60"MMM and the FEL. It's going to be a long couple of weeks waiting.......
Paying some dues...we have all been there!

:congrats:

Reactions: bama1025r and Levi

·
Registered
515 Posts
How long are you going to have to be waiting? I ordered my new tractor around oct 12. New one isn't supposed to be here till the third week of February!

Brett

Reactions: Superglidesport

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,867 Posts
Congratulations Fungus. :thumbup1gif:

Reactions: Levi

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Congrads fungus

You will totally enjoy the tractor! I look at my shovels, rakes, hoes, pick axes and wheel barrel and don't know how I did it when I was young. I fire up the rig and put my garbage pails and contractor bags in the FEL to bring them out for pick up. Your next fun part will be after market add ons and implements. The guys on the forum are great and will answer any of your thoughts, questions or comments. Welcome aboard and operate safe.

Don

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah....I'm already think a set of Kens hook / clevis for my bucket as well as some kind of teeth for the bucket too. Want to get a rototiller in the spring, and a post hole digger.

you're going to be able to see through my wallet for some time to come I'm afraid.....LOL.

:laugh:

·
Registered
22 Posts
New Mac Hine

I hope it comes quicker than mine, i waited 6 months for mine from order date to delivery even though i was told a month.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yeah....I'm already think a set of Kens hook / clevis for my bucket as well as some kind of teeth for the bucket too. Want to get a rototiller in the spring, and a post hole digger.

you're going to be able to see through my wallet for some time to come I'm afraid.....LOL.

Cant sing the praises enough of the bxpanded toothbar

·
Premium Member
259 Posts

:gizmo::gizmo:
The payments are easy on the tractor, it's the attachment addiction that's getting me!!!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,867 Posts
:gizmo::gizmo:
The payments are easy on the tractor, it's the attachment addiction that's getting me!!!
I've always said, the tractor is the cheapest thing you'll buy.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts