Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very excited today. Was going to buy a used 1025r tlb and I got some good eyes on the machine here and it turned out to be not quite up to par. So then I considered a massey and told my very close friend who I buy my deere commercial mowers from and he asked me to give him 24 hours to give me the best deal he could. 24 hours later I've purchased a 2017 1025r tlb brand new at a ridiculously low price and I'm stoked. The massey gc1720 is a nice machine but I'm thrilled that the local john deere guys bent over backwards to keep my shed all green. I'll be adding the 60" deck and a tiller as well. Think I'll get the tiller at tractor supply they have great reviews. I look foward to sharing pics in a week or so when it arrives. Thanks for steering me in the right direction fellas.

·
Premium Member
2,750 Posts
Congrats on your new machine. Can't wait to see pictures. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
12,492 Posts
yes we need pics:laugh: and :congrats:eek:n ur new :greentractorride:

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Everyone here is glad to be of service !!! ANNNDD we are also experts at helping you spend your money on all the mods that you don't know you need yet !!! :congrats:

·
Registered
137 Posts
:congrats: You can get plenty of information here on GTT !!! :bigthumb:

Reactions: TJR345 and Levi

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
Congrats on your new machine. Can't wait to see pictures. :bigthumb:
X2...what he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:bigthumb:

Reactions: TJR345 and jdmich

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Congrats on the new 1025r TLB.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Very excited today. Was going to buy a used 1025r tlb and I got some good eyes on the machine here and it turned out to be not quite up to par. So then I considered a massey and told my very close friend who I buy my deere commercial mowers from and he asked me to give him 24 hours to give me the best deal he could. 24 hours later I've purchased a 2017 1025r tlb brand new at a ridiculously low price and I'm stoked. The massey gc1720 is a nice machine but I'm thrilled that the local john deere guys bent over backwards to keep my shed all green. I'll be adding the 60" deck and a tiller as well. Think I'll get the tiller at tractor supply they have great reviews. I look foward to sharing pics in a week or so when it arrives. Thanks for steering me in the right direction fellas.
Welcome aboard. You will not be disappointed. The 1 series is a nice tractor. If you hang around here much you might want to hide your wallet. We can help you spend what you saved on the new Deere. :good2:

Reactions: joshn3448 and Levi

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
:good2:Congrats on you new tractor. Pic's required:munch:

Reactions: Levi

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
:congrats:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts