Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
120 hours on tractor three years old, 54 inch rear blower and box blade all summer. My three point hitch was fixed at 75 hours for falling, and now it is falling again. Is this a common reoccurence or is there a known issue that can be fixed permanently?

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
120 hours on tractor three years old, 54 inch rear blower and box blade all summer. My three point hitch was fixed at 75 hours for falling, and now it is falling again. Is this a common reoccurence or is there a known issue that can be fixed permanently?
What do you mean by "falling"?

What was replaced last time?

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts
Over 1000 hours on my 1026 and I don't have that problem. I don't know the fix either. Sorry.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I lift the blower and it falls on its own. 3pt lever is very sloppy and loose. I believe they replaced a seal in some valve...i dont remember. I can use it if I hang onto the handle but im assuming im leaking something some where since is doesnt stay up. This dam tractor is in the shop every 20 hours for something.

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
I lift the blower and it falls on its own. 3pt lever is very sloppy and loose. I believe they replaced a seal in some valve...i dont remember. I can use it if I hang onto the handle but im assuming im leaking something some where since is doesnt stay up. This dam tractor is in the shop every 20 hours for something.
This isn't your problem per chance is it?

John Deere 1025R 3 Point Lever Too Loose Fix - YouTube

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This isn't your problem per chance is it?

John Deere 1025R 3 Point Lever Too Loose Fix - YouTube
Ill try that bolt in the morning and see if it helps...thanks...this is why i love this forum

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts