Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what size bolt and thread the hole is on top of the ROPS on a 2019 1025R? It looks like it's threaded but can't find anything that fits, metric or standard. I have a light bar I was thinking about mounting. I'm either going to try and use the existing hole or have to drill and tap my own.

·
Premium Member
2,235 Posts
Just get Ken's ROPS Clamps. They make it easy for what you are doing. I'm going to get a set as soon as he FINALLY RELEASES THE CHAIN BOXES... Sorry I can get impatient. One shipment from Ken is easier to hide than 7 from the wife:laugh:

Anywho, this is what you need.

Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks

·
Premium Member
8,863 Posts
Just get Ken's ROPS Clamps. They make it easy for what you are doing. I'm going to get a set as soon as he FINALLY RELEASES THE CHAIN BOXES... Sorry I can get impatient. One shipment from Ken is easier to hide than 7 from the wife:laugh:

Anywho, this is what you need.

Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks
I bought a set of Ken's ROPS brackets and they are a really nice piece, masterfully crafted, expertly engineered, expeditiously shipped and promptly put to very beneficial use.....

Just like everything from Ken and his company.......top quality and outstanding service.

Or at least that has always been my personal experience. I am eagerly awaiting Ken's new products because I already own pretty much everything which is offered for my tractor.

Here are pictures of the tool box I mounted on the ROPS with Kenny's brackets.

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
I don't know the hole or thread size, either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts