Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I've had my 1025r out of action for a month or more. I was adding a Hydrosplus pump, rear remote, and 3rd function. The rear was on jack stands. I started it after the pump upgrade and it ran extremely rough. I am also doing the 400 hour service. I changed both fuel filters. I finished adding the other upgrades. When I tried to start it again, rough and no throttle. I tried several cycles of turn the key on and let the fuel pump cycle for 15-20 seconds then off. I did this five or so times. It started and ran smoothly once. I turned it off and it hasn't run right again. I've tried bleeding the fuel system per the technical manual.
I don't know where to go from here. Any suggestions would be welcome.
Thanks,
Mike

· Registered
6,156 Posts
Not that this is your issue.
A fellow on another site ran into a similar issue.......Ha had installed one of the air filters backwards cutting the air flow severely........just a thought.

looks like you got it...good deal.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think it was install backwards. I know it isn't now. I just tried it again. Started rough, then smoothed out some with some throttle control. Drove around a little. No power at all. Acts like the fuel filter issue, but I just changed that. Yes, it is installed correctly...
Thanks,
MIke

· Registered
5,020 Posts
Just a WAG, maybe hydraulic blockage from the upgrade?

· Registered
3,417 Posts
Are you starting up under high pressure? Check that electro solenoid valves are de energized and all lever valves are in neutral position.

· Registered
100 Posts
Sounds like it might be starving for fuel. Do you hear the fuel pump clicking when you turn the key on before starting? Is there fuel in the filter bowl?

· Registered
2,010 Posts
Make sure your hydraulic pump isn't getting scalding hot, which I'd imagine would happen if you had a severe flow restriction.

· Registered
6,156 Posts
You did lots of stuff in one sitting.......

Pull air filters and run it......take the simple road first.

You messed with fuel filters.....Are they correct?
Possible you poked a small hole in the rubber line under floor board?
What about Forward fuel filter...is it installed correct..
Fuel lines can suck air but not leak fuel......causing misery/mystery.
Did you put a clamp/visegrip on fuel line under floorboard....is it still there?

I've had bad fuel that appeared out of nowhere.......same batch as every other can.
Did you refuel during this maintenance..??

Then address this whole hydro thing....maybe @MattL can help with that.

· Premium Member
11,351 Posts
Check your inline filter isn’t backwards. What color is the exhaust?

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There were some rough storms here in Southwest Louisiana yesterday. Between that and Doctor appts, I won't get back to this for a couple of days. I appreciate all the suggestions. I'll let you know if/when I find the problem.
Thanks,
Mike

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I found the problem. When I did the Hydrosplus upgrade, I missed a step. I didn't remove the valve in the original diverter. I removed that this morning and problem solved. So it was a hydraulic pressure problem. I don't fully understand, but that was it. Maybe going into bypass right away?

Thank you all for the suggestions.
Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts