Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Few hour and voila new set of hydraulic (pic of step by step)

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,067 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

Great job you did there :good2:

(FYI, moved to Hydraulics forum)

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Wow! Well done. What will you be using this for? The implements that would require that much hydraulic hook up and control strike me as being larger than the tractor itself.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My snowblower require 2 output for the chute rotation & tilt and i alost plan ahead to have a grapple bucket for branches and stuff and planing to build a rototilt for my 260 jd backhoe i may also consider hydraulic 3point so yes it maybe over kill butt its buuld as a module so i can put it on what ever my future need may be

·
Registered
27 Posts
My snowblower require 2 output for the chute rotation & tilt and i alost plan ahead to have a grapple bucket for branches and stuff and planing to build a rototilt for my 260 jd backhoe i may also consider hydraulic 3point so yes it maybe over kill butt its buuld as a module so i can put it on what ever my future need may be
Could you share the model and P/N for the valve you used?

·
Premium Member
7,427 Posts
Nice job!

I like how you used long radius and short radius 90°s at the valve.

I probably would have used multi color dust plugs and hooked the quick couplers to the valves opposite how you did, top coupler first valve, middle second valve and bottom third valve.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts