Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1025R had a very prominent "floppy" bucket syndrome, not so much the droop issue. I went to my local dealer with a typed paper including my observed symptoms, tractor serial numbers, Deere DTAC 92992 and my contact information. Local dealer read the info, said bring it in next Monday and we'll take a look. The Wife and I dropped the tractor off Monday about 11ish, got a call Tuesday about 9AM saying the tractor was complete along with a rollover pin replacement per Deere. I "marked" the old SCV, just to confirm they actually replaced it, you never know these days, but sure enough everything was as they stated.

This is not a sales pitch. But I received no argument, no BS about the dealer not being able to reproduce the issue, no hardship etc. Just quick clean service with no issues. :thumbup1gif:

Complete Outdoor Equipment
5009 U.S. 41, Terre Haute, IN 47802
(812) 299-1777

Happy customer here!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
:hi::wgtt:

Welcome from the top of Maine! Looks like you did your research. Kuddos to you and your dealer! We all wish that every dealer could be like yours.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,149 Posts
Welcome to GTT dr.diesel.
Good for you, seems you've done well.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
:wgtt:

From CT

Always good to read a post about a helpful dealer.....Enjoy your repaired tractor!

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
:wgtt:

Welcome from New York.

Yes there are quite a few good dealers out there, glad you have one you like to deal with.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Welcome drdiesel! Glad your dealer is "in the loop", there's so many horror stories from some that don't have a dealer who cares or knows... \

Re. "SCV mark", mine already bears the secret sign for it's upcoming change out, not that I don't trust people... But it's a good idea "in this day and age".:laugh:

·
Administrator
18,543 Posts
As the late great Ronnie Rayguns once said: Trust, but verify.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts