Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all! I have been enjoying reading GTT for a while but this is my first post. I am hoping someone here will be able to help me refresh my memory. I have a 1025r with 18 hrs on it. Recently I have noticed that the SCV lever will strain when moved without the loader attached. Prior to the 1025r I had a 1023e. Before today I can't remember the SCV on either of them making any noise or strain when the loader was detached (when I move the lever). Are others' levers silent when moved with the loader removed or am I crazy and they all produce an audible change when moved without the loader?

Thank you in advance for your input.

·
Administrator
21,588 Posts
Sounds normal. You are sending fluid to the couplers that are discounted and it has no where to go.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you sir. I appreciate it. I have been compli
Sounds normal. You are sending fluid to the couplers that are discounted and it has no where to go.
Thank you sir. I appreciate it. I have been racking up quite the wishlist on your website. Hopefully will be placing an order in the near future. I hadn't realized until recently you were in Westminster. I am right down in the Winfield area. Looking forward to supporting a local business!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts