Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently clear my driveway with my LA135 and snowblower attachment. It works well enough, but it seems to be pretty hard on the tractor. I really don't like using it, but like I said it works well.
Now that I also have a 1025r, I am considering using that to clear snow. I could use the loader, but I think I would rather snowblow.

So here is the question...what is the going rate/price for a front end snowblower attachment for a 1025r?
Just curious...if it is too much $$ I will just wipe this right out of my brain and stick with the LA135.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
If you are talking new, you can start at about $3000 just for the blower. And pad the bill for the attaching and drive mechanism. You can price it out on Deere's website under Build Your Own.

·
Super Moderator
5,294 Posts
List price would be right at $4,050 for the entire setup for a 1025R for the Deere 54" blower.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I paid about $3200 in my package deal. Probably will be around $3500 standalone.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Try Craigslist. There are usually a few posted every now and then.

Reactions: LoneStranger

·
Registered
417 Posts
If you're packaging it with a 1025r and another implement you could get down close to 3k.

·
Registered
223 Posts
A new 47" or 52" front mount quick hitch snowblower is stupid-expensive new from JD, in my opinion. If you pay less than $3,800k or so, please tell us and I will congratulate you. The used market is certainly the cheaper route but has it pitfalls, chief of which there are lots of parts to account for.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts