Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been chasing a hydraulic leak in my fairly new (25 hours) tractor and I think I have it localized to the steering cylinder fitting area. As far as I can tell it is coming from where the fitting meets the cylinder.

When I first noticed it, the fitting felt slightly loose so I tightened it a bit (I didn’t want to over-tighten it), but I am still seeing a drip here. I tried to tighten it a little more, but I don’t think it made any difference. Is there anything else I should look at before calling the dealer? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just to close the loop on this, I called the dealer (United Ag & Turf in Chatham, NY) last Monday and they had a tech out the next day to look at it. He ended up replacing the whole elbow fitting as he could not get the original one to seal correctly. UAT was very responsive and I wish I could get service like that from the Audi dealer for my car that cost 3x as much :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.