Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
^^^^^ What he said ^^^^^:bigthumb:

·
Registered
12,523 Posts
just got a new 1025 with Tektite cab and am looking for suggestions on how to mount the toolbox that comes with the 1025. anyone have any ideas or pictures?
what about some pics of this tractor(urs) with this nice cab-:munch:eek:k.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I've had my Tektite cab for more than a year and still have not found a way to mount the JD toolbox.

I continue to be very impressed with the cab and have no regrets on paying premium price for an extremely well built cab.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
just got a new 1025 with Tektite cab and am looking for suggestions on how to mount the toolbox that comes with the 1025. anyone have any ideas or pictures?
I saw a Tektite cab on a 2025R at the Indiana State Fair last summer. I was very impressed with it. It is a very nice cab.

Is there any place inside the cab to set a small soft tool bag?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I saw a Tektite cab on a 2025R at the Indiana State Fair last summer. I was very impressed with it. It is a very nice cab.

there likely is....I'd like to find a solution outside of the cab for now.

·
Registered
407 Posts

The Tektite cab is very well designed to provide enough room inside for operator comfort. Although the interior is well designed, There is little room to spare because it is mostly glass. The right side fender storage well is available but little else.

The BackHoe version, which I have, has even less room available due to the swivel seat.

There is enough exterior metal surface where a toolbox bracket could be mounted on the right side.

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did you guys look at the pictures on Tektite Web site? They show the tool box mounted to the ROP. The ROP is in the folded position. The OEM tool box is mounted facing to the rear.
i saw that but couldn't see how it attached. i'll have to put my thinking cap on and fabricate something once the warm weather comes. thanks

·
Registered
146 Posts
You will be happy to know that Tektite customer service is really good. Hopefully you don't have to shatter a door like I did to find out :)

Reactions: BigJim55 and Levi

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very nice cab!

One thing I noticed in your loader picture is your loader parking stand isn't quite as verticle as it needs to be. When you are detatching the loader, keep raising the stand until the locks self close. Once they do that, the parking stand is in the proper position.
:good2:
thank you for letting me know. appreciate it.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
I love these cab's, think they are the best on the market. The only thing I have a question about is the fender lights. If you use them at night do they reflect off the door windows. I'll never have one where I'm at as it would make my tractor to top heavy. Being top heavy on hills is not a good thing.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
Very nice cab!

One thing I noticed in your loader picture is your loader parking stand isn't quite as verticle as it needs to be. When you are detatching the loader, keep raising the stand until the locks self close. Once they do that, the parking stand is in the proper position.
:good2:
I used to do this but not any more. After I take it off I close the locks by hand. I don't like it raised that far up.

Reactions: BigJim55
1 - 20 of 57 Posts