Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I am a new-er 1025R owner and I am about to embark on a large backyard "re-engineering" project. As a part of that project, I will be doing a lot of land leveling and sloping. With that said, I am interested in putting a Top and Tilt on the backside of the tractor but I have no idea where to even start when it comes to sizing or purchasing the right side for my tractor. I already have the hydraulic remote needs addressed, I just need some advice on if TnT works on a 1025R, what size I need and where I can look to buy the best quality for the best price.

Your help is much appreciated!
-mfeicher

·
Administrator
20,105 Posts
Brian at FiteRite Hydraulics makes custom cylinders and valve setups for the 1-series, no one else does to my knowledge.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I bought his kit and I’m very happy

also got an extra cylinder for my country manufacturing dump wagon

if you’re thinkingAbout it order now - he was 3-4 months behind when I ordered a year or two ago

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Currently at 24 weeks. Build them for with & without a backhoe.
You can find a top link, but a side link built properly to fit your tractor won't happen other than from Fit Rite.
Ok, I'll bite - what's the difference between the BH and non-BH versions? Don't they just get removed when the BH is installed?

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
691 Posts
Ok, I'll bite - what's the difference between the BH and non-BH versions? Don't they just get removed when the BH is installed?
Look at the pictures. To get away from the backhoe sub frame, the top has to be built very differently.
The non backhoe unit could not be pinned because it would hit the sub frame.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts