Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 1025R TLBM
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale are a set of Turf tires I took off my 1025R. I received these as part of a trade deal that involved swapping the R4s that came with my tractor for these that came with about 200 Hours on them. I then put about another 70 hours on them after that. I recently swapped over to Versa Turfs so no longer need them. Great lawn mowing tire once outside the muddy season, but I'm too lazy to keep swapping between them and the VTs every season.

$200, local pickup in 08080.

Also open to trade on a Box blade (also willing to add cash on top of that depending on model) or Quick Hitch.

More pics on request!

Edit: added pics and trade option.

·
Premium Member
2019 1025R TLBM
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The versas are a great tire and offer more traction in muddy and snowy conditions. They tend to leave tracks, as opposed to trenches. The turfs will chew up a dry lawn a bit less, but the VTs are still a fine mowing tire. Both are still way better than R4s. That said, VTs will run you about double what I’m pricing my turfs here at. Figure this deal would be good for someone who does most of their tractoring in the dry season, and wants a good mowing tire, especially if coming from R4s.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts