Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning,

I did a search, but i'm sure I didn't use the correct verbiage. What is the weight of a 1025r with a loader, and rear tires loaded?

what is the weight of a rear tire loaded?

Thanks!

Paul

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Your owner's manual should have the dry weights listed. I've found the web page: TractorData.com - information on all makes and models of tractors handy, also.

As to fluid filled tires, that will depend on what you fill them with and how much. Products such as, Rim Guard, are formulated to yield a high weight per gallon. Personally, I utilize windshield washer fluid. I've never actually weighed a jug, but assumed it would be close to water, which is 8 pounds per gallon. With my 1025Rs, I believe I filled each tire with a little over 9 gallons.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am just guessing on the weight of the FEL to be around 600 lbs. Add the 1450 lbs. I believe for a dry 1025R then loaded tires I would assume around 2100 lbs. give or take??? I really have no idea on the FEL weight.

·
Premium Member
12,253 Posts
I am just guessing on the weight of the FEL to be around 600 lbs. Add the 1450 lbs. I believe for a dry 1025R then loaded tires I would assume around 2100 lbs. give or take??? I really have no idea on the FEL weight.
That’s very close on the FEL weight.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here are the numbers I have been able to find.
JOHN DEERE
260B BACKHOE 604
loader h120 541
tractor 1444
mower deck 60d 324
fluids 80

I'm open to any corrections

1 - 6 of 6 Posts