Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
I couldn't wait, I had ordered my Artillian forks before my 1026R was delivered they arrived the day after my tractor did. Would not be without them, the can do list is endless. :good2:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Has anyone dug a trench with forks - pushing them close together? Possibly an idea for a tool for the system?

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,414 Posts
Has anyone dug a trench with forks - pushing them close together? Possibly an idea for a tool for the system?
A short one for drain pipe and not too deep. Loosen the dirt and then back drag it. Did the same for the dog electronic fence, across vehicle access points.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,414 Posts
Oh I so want a set.....
Two kinds of people in regards to a set of forks. People that have them and people who want them.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Last winter I moved a Snowman with my forks to an area with no snow. Had folks really scratching there head...:lol:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Oh I so want a dump trailer.

I have the forks :fed:
The loading part is now easy. It's the unloading that is a lot of work.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Artillian forks

This looked sooooo good :good2: I just got off the phone with Chris, have a set with the brush guard on the way!

Thanks Chris nice talking to you:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Tony,
What length forks did you order?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Last winter I moved a Snowman with my forks to an area with no snow. Had folks really scratching there head...:lol:
We have a WINNER, Folks... In the catagory "Most Creative Use For Forks"... ToddM... "Yeaaaaaay!"

(Yeah, I'd do something like that too!:laugh:)

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
You guys could start a "Custom Snow Man Delivery" franchise!:laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Looks like a snow job to me.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts