Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 1026R. I purchased this with a 54D mowing deck. The power flow that came with it is not the correct one, It is the correct one for the 2305 with tht 54C decks. My dealer is working on this and not having any luck, Anyone else have this issue. More heads thinking are better than just one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the bagger, the tube and the hopper all have the instructions to mount on the 1026, the powerflo unit is for the old 54C style deck. The new 54D deck looks a lot like the old 60inch 7 iron deck. If I had the correct powerflo, i would be up and running in just a short while. Tks, Keith

·
Registered
280 Posts
im sure it will all get worked out

·
Registered
13 Posts
I recently purchased a 1026R. I purchased this with a 54D mowing deck. The power flow that came with it is not the correct one, It is the correct one for the 2305 with tht 54C decks. My dealer is working on this and not having any luck, Anyone else have this issue. More heads thinking are better than just one.
I just picked up my 1026 R yesterday and the salesman didnt know how to remove the power flow system from the deck. Apparently the service mgr just told me I have to remove the plate which was added over the belt so I can unhook the belt and then I can use blow grass freely if I choose... WOW what a nuisance that is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts