Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought my 1yr old 1026R in for some service work. Loose steering column, coolant leak & 3rd scv plumbing contacts seat. I am bummed and disappointed with the factory fix kit. LVU 26639. My dealer did a great job installing it. I dropped it off Saturday, and they called today at noon. ¹/² day turn around impressive. Pictures to follow.

·
Administrator
20,737 Posts
What exactly are you dissapointed with? Can you give us some details, maybe some pics?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I liked the previous lever location. (of which I do not have a picture) it was more inconspicuous and looks like it fit. This looks like an after thought and cheap add on.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
937 Posts
The previous location interfered with the suspension in the seat something fierce. I have a thread with pictures somewhere in here. Believe me, you like that location better, unless you only weigh 150 lbs and can't compress the seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am 6'3" and well over 150. That is why it went in. Figured I'd get that fixed 1st then get some new seat springs.

Sent from the great white of S.W. Michigan

·
Registered
937 Posts
Gotcha, I got the new seat springs and then doubled one side to make them even stiffer so that I would no longer hit the plumbing of the 3rd SCV. The end result is that I no longer have much of a suspension seat. Yours does kind of stick out a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts