Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Very grateful for help identifying the specific model of my 54D AutoConnect mower deck which I purchased when I bought my used 2012 1026R (I live in Europe - 1026R is a current model here).

I'm just about to service the deck for the winter and I noticed that one of the front deflectors is broken/so was looking for a parts diagram to identify the specific part number. All of the 1026R 54D decks that I have seen here in the forum or elsewhere are either set up for side discharge or mulching and they look different to mine. Any/all help very much appreciated. BTW, the deck works great!

Here are some photos:

RGDS

Vehicle Lawn Mower Grass Lawn mower

Green Motor vehicle Grass Tank Vehicle

Vehicle Machine Harvester Grass Agricultural machinery

Green Motor vehicle Vehicle Machine Automotive exterior

Technology

·
Super Moderator
3,911 Posts
I searched a bunch through the available parts catalogs and can not find that rear discharge mower deck. It's very interesting, wish I could find the pictures.

The only help I can offer is the link to JDParts. Try this one, as it let's you select your language first.

JDParts: Unsigned Landing Page

Also, while I was in there looking for your particular unit and not finding it, I tried searching the system using your decks serial number. Some success I guess, as it came back saying
"(PIN: 1M01054DEDM030155)*warning*Catalog Found. PIN specific parts information not available."

The catalog it came back with is "Mower Decks and MCS - (2305 and 2X20/3X20/4X20 Series Compact Utility Tractors) - PC9426" (note the model tractors the catalog is for). Here's the links to the pages I was looking at...

John Deere Parts Catalog
John Deere Parts Catalog

Even looking through that catalog I didn't find the rear discharge. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Do you have local John Deere dealers? And have you checked with them for help?

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
You folks in Europe must be more refined and cultured than us North American hillbillies and jack pine savages. John Deere offers you more refined models and options than are available to us.

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
Glad to see your post....my Daughter lives in California and her yardman has a rear discharge...been looking for this type info...I think I'll retro fit my 757 with rear discharge...it should eliminate about 20-30% engine demand and should do a very nice job....I'm miffed at Deere as the old ole USA people can't get this good stuff....I use Landpride which has the rear discharge...looks like all I need to do is eliminate the baffles and add the rear plate with rubber but what the heck I've got a friend that has an extra chain guard...may just add that....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.