Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finalizing my paper work tomorrow on a 1026r with :good2:60" auto connect deck, H120 FEL, ballast box, and pallet forks.

Has anyone seen X7xx front fenders mount on a 1026r? I am not sure if clearance will be a issue with the mower deck on, but I like the idea of keeping grass clippings off the deck. Maybe I will just have to fabricate some mounts to make them work?

What other must haves should I be looking at?

·
Administrator
21,769 Posts
Looks like you got the big stuff. Are you getting a quick hitch? I'd also look at Artillian's forks. They are much lighter and allows the tractor to lift more weight.

:wgtt:

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
I am finalizing my paper work tomorrow on a 1026r with :good2:60" auto connect deck, H120 FEL, ballast box, and pallet forks.

Has anyone seen X7xx front fenders mount on a 1026r? I am not sure if clearance will be a issue with the mower deck on, but I like the idea of keeping grass clippings off the deck. Maybe I will just have to fabricate some mounts to make them work?

Check the weight and massive size of whatever forks you are buying. mine weighed over 100 lbs MORE than the Artillian forks, and had shorter Fork tines, and less capacity! Artillian has Removeable backstop, chain hooks, and attachments you can get for the Fork frame !
Thread here on GTT on Artillian>> Artillian Tractor

Artillian Website>> Artillian Tractor Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like you got the big stuff. Are you getting a quick hitch? I'd also look at Artillian's forks. They are much lighter and allows the tractor to lift more weight.

:wgtt:[/
I am getting the Imatch hitch, I knew I forgot something. I haven't looked at the Artillian forks only the Frontier. I will give these a look. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check the weight and massive size of whatever forks you are buying. mine weighed over 100 lbs MORE than the Artillian forks, and had shorter Fork tines, and less capacity! Artillian has Removeable backstop, chain hooks, and attachments you can get for the Fork frame !
Thread here on GTT on Artillian>> Artillian Tractor

Artillian Website>> Artillian Tractor Attachments
The Artillian forks look a lot more versatile than the Frontier. Their website shows a grapple add on coming soon. I like that!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,005 Posts

Congrats on the 1026!!

Member SLKPK put the X fenders on his 2305. He had to grind some off the fender mounting brackets for some clearance but they work fine and look great on his!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats on the 1026!!

Member SLKPK put the X fenders on his 2305. He had to grind some off the fender mounting brackets for some clearance but they work fine and look great on his!!!
Thanks it was a great B-day present to myself.

I am going to order the fenders today. I will get some pictures of the installation and mods to make them work.

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
I have nothing but praise for my Artillian forks. They were on my loader all last summer. Super handy!

Also look forward to seeing your fender build. They look really slick on the X748SE.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts