Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My tractor idles too high 1500 rpm what does everyone else's tractor idle speed at ? Ok I should know by now to search first if someone else posted same issue,so I did and found my answer,it's supposed to be at 1500 rpms... Wow,I don't like it that high but what are you gonna do ? :thumbsdown:: .

·
Administrator
20,729 Posts
The 1026R's low idle speed should be set at 1575 +/- 25 RPM.

1 series idle adjustment.jpg

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,266 Posts
Diesel, if you keep posting stuff like this I'm going to have the whole book. :laugh: Thanks for putting this kind of stuff on here as I'm getting info I don't have. My printer is getting a work out. :thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
20,729 Posts
Diesel, if you keep posting stuff like this I'm going to have the whole book. :laugh: Thanks for putting this kind of stuff on here as I'm getting info I don't have. My printer is getting a work out. :thumbup1gif:
A tech manual has got to be one the best investments you can make in your tractor.:thumbup1gif: I have them for everything. There's a mini library in my garage.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
A tech manual has got to be one the best investments you can make in your tractor.:thumbup1gif: I have them for everything. There's a mini library in my garage.
Me too, I have manuals back to some of my very first vehicles including my 69 VW beetles and VW 411 wagons. It's usually one of the first things I do after getting a different vehicle, buy a manual for it.

Oops, off topic again.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,266 Posts
I wish I'd have made them include a tech manual with my purchase. Was thinking about the owners manual and forgot all about it. :nunu:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts