Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just joined the forum! I work at a JD Dealership in N.D. I ordered myself a 1026R 60" autoconnect ant a 655 Tiller. It is not all set up yet but I have been messing around with another one we have at the store. Seems to be a stout little tractor and I love all the features. I planted 640 trees this summer so the tiller will be handy for that.

·
Administrator
17,250 Posts
:welcomedt

·
Corndog Hater
11,236 Posts
Enjoy your new 1026R and keep us posted on how you like it.:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Welcome to DT. Can we see your pride and joy. :unknown:

·
Super Moderator
5,483 Posts
Welcome to DT,and do indeed post your comments about the new model.

Greg

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome to the site, there is some great info here and I'm sure you can get all your questions answered too. Pictures........reviews.........:munch:

·
Administrator
17,250 Posts
Nice!

Please tell me about those hydro couplers on the rear? Are they a rear kit that just Tee's off the front ones for the loader? What is your plans for them?

·
Registered
160 Posts
The don't tee off them (unfortunately), they QD directly to them. You can see it in the side shot showing the SCV and QD's. It's a great system if you don't want/need the loader attached.... I wish the tee'd it, I especially wish they had an electric diverter for that tee.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Nice!

Please tell me about those hydro couplers on the rear? Are they a rear kit that just Tee's off the front ones for the loader? What is your plans for them?
The reason for the rear hydralic kit is so I can raise and lower my deck with the tiller on. Also I may need them remotes for a 3-pt snow blower then I will have chute rotation and deflector control on my joystick.Thanks for all the reply's guy's.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
All that going on and you chose a user name of 'bored' :unknown:...

I'm thinkin' more like "grinning_n_busy" :thumbup1gif:.

Congrats!

Pete

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All that going on and you chose a user name of 'bored' :unknown:...

I'm thinkin' more like "grinning_n_busy" :thumbup1gif:.

Congrats!

Pete
Yeah, "bored" is a whole nother story. I'm feeling exactly as you described!! thx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts