Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been wanting to upgrade my LED lights for my 1026R since I got it a little over a year ago. I started by just swapping LED bulbs for the headlights and the factory fender work lights later in 2020. Made a slight improvement. The lights I really wanted was a set of Whelen LED lights which is the brand a lot of EMT, Fire, and Police use and I found some of the right ones after a lot of searching. I had to wait a few months for them to come in stock due to supply issues with COVID. I mounted them with Ken's ROPS mount. These things are VERY bright! These lights are mostly fixed, though they have some adjustability with hand tools. I also opted for a set of Artillian lights that rotate forward and backwards. This would give me light for behind the tractor, that I could also rotate forward or to the side if needed. All of the parts came in last week and I thought I could knock this process out in one evening. Started around 5:15pm....and didn't get into the house until 1:05am. Nothing difficult, it just took time and patience to get all of the wiring through the ROPS....get everything heat-shrink and wire-loomed where it was nice, clean, and tucked away to look factory. Though it was a fair amount of money and time, I am extremely happy with how well it turned out. If I had to buy only one, I would get the Whelen with Ken's ROPS mount without thinking twice. Very powerful. These will be helpful when plowing snow in the winter and every Tuesday night we take the trash down our long driveway with our Heavy Hitch-N-Can, so having the rear lights is helpful.
Photo:1 factory headlights and fender lights with LED bulbs
Photo:2 Addition of Artillian Lights
Photo:3 Addition of Whelen Light
Photo 3 Addition of Whelen and Arillian Lights

Photo:1 factory headlights and fender lights with LED bulbs
Photo:2 Addition of Artillian Lights
Photo:3 Addition of Whelen Light
Photo 3 Addition of Whelen and Arillian Lights

Registered
Wow! Man those are bright, what a difference. Looks like a nice clean install too. Nice job 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: Mackford13
1 - 6 of 6 Posts