Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone care to share the best prices they found for their 1026R TLB's? I'm on the verge of ordering:

1026R TLB
H120 FEL
260 hoe with 12" bucket (std)
Upgrade to 53" FEL bucket
Upgrade to 60D 7-iron MMM with auto connect and independant lift
Engine block heater kit (includes adapter and 110v heater)
Aux forward lighting kit (includes 2 warning light brush guards)

Looking to see if I really am getting a deal. My price so far is $21,799 plus tax.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looks like a good deal. It's about 1k more than mine was but I got a 54" mower and 50" bucket. Also no other options or upgrades. No auto connect or independent lift either. I felt I had a good deal.

I personally like the mechanical lift on the mower and don't mind the 5 seconds it takes me to connect the driveshaft but that's just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Being an owner with the hydraulic lift I would tend to agree with the above post. Probably in hindsight not worth the extra money IMHO. If they offered a diverter valve where I could just flip a switch to go from the FEL to the lift I might think differently. It's a bit of a PITA and I still have to get off the mower anyway, so 5 more seconds would not have killed me. I'm a K.I.S.S. kinda guy and there just seems more to go wrong. I will say, when it works, it's nice, but usually I'm transitioning between the FEL to the mower, so the swapping hydraulic lines is my biggest problem.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I just noticed plus tax. Mine was out the door 1k less than that so they could do better if they had too. I played hardball and was willing to walk out. I had no prior relationship with the dealer so I really was willing to not buy it. It has since turned into a good relationship.

Something to consider. In my situation they wanted to gain a customer and they did. If you really beat them up you might pay for it in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It looks like $21,799 including all delivery and setup charges is the best I can get so far. Plus tax.

·
Registered
160 Posts
The 2XXX series tractors had an annoying shortcoming with the mechanical lift, you had to have the 3pt arms on the tractor to use it. This isn't the case with the 1026R and I tried both setups and preferred the mech lift. As said above, you save money and save having to move a set of hoses around and clip up the mower hose when it's not in use. All you give up is full range of the 3pt while mowing, something I have literally never needed. I think it was several hundred dollars of savings too.

Regarding your original question: I don't remember my exact price on your setup (minus the independent lift), but it was around want you are paying.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just purchased the same setup pretty much, minus the engine block heater, 49" bucket a little over two weeks ago. The price was pretty much the same, maybe slightly higher. When it was all said and done with taxes, it was a few dollars over $23,900. If I was going john deere it was pretty much going to have to be this dealer since the 7 closest locations to me are all the same owner, but it is also less than a 5 minute drive from where I work so it's nice if I need something.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well it's been ordered today. $23,106 out the door. Looking at delivery maybe 10/16. :drinks:

·
Administrator
22,258 Posts
Congrats! You're going to love it! :kidw_truck_smiley::yahoo:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't even have the tractor yet but the picture below is already sitting in my garage. Dealer said I should be hearing from their service in a few days to setup delivery :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Delivered as promised:

Time to learn it now!

·
Registered
440 Posts
You're gonna love it Bones...Oh and If I haven't welcomed you.............

:wgtt:

·
Administrator
22,655 Posts
:drinks: :dance: :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
641 Posts
I don't even have the tractor yet but the picture below is already sitting in my garage. Dealer said I should be hearing from their service in a few days to setup delivery :lol:
Congrats on the new tractor, you will love it! :thumbup1gif: And the ratchet rake is a great add on. I use mine more than I thought I would and it is so fast to add or remove versus a tooth bar.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Congrats!!! Great tractors. Have you checked your stand to see if you're s is one of the ones where the stand hits the frame?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats!!! Great tractors. Have you checked your stand to see if you're s is one of the ones where the stand hits the frame?
I havn't taken a close look but I think it does.

·
Premium Member
19,867 Posts
Congrats , enjoy and welcome aboard.

Reactions: Bjw710g

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice Ride! Looks awesome. I wish i would have gotten the ROPS lights on mine....
Thanks. I turned one around in case I need any in reverse or for night time hoe work.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
More good news. JD started offering the 0% for 60 months a week or two ago. When I took delivery of my tractor it was still at 2.9 for 60 mos. I emailed my salesman and I am going to get the 0% for 60mos! I just need to stop by and fill out a new app and copy my drivers license. Saved me some cabbage I can use for attachments!

Edit: Scratch that, I think I originally had 2.9% for 72mos to keep the payment lower. The 0% for 60 would raise the payment.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.