Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something a little different for you: a 2012 1026R with rear discharge mower deck and newly installed MX C1 FEL

1026R MXC1-01.png

1026R MXC1-02.png

1026R MXC1-03.png

Just received the tractor back from the MX factory in northern France. Next step is to improve the rear ballast.

Link to MX C1 details: COMPACT loader models

Mower deck is a 54D with rear discharge that no one in JD can find in the sales or parts list.

RGDS

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
So what’s the theory on the deck since JD people can’t locate info on it-is it JD or Frontier branded or aftermarket?

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
I took a look at your link, thanks btw, probably the nicest after market FEL on the market. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Yeah, I like the gussets on the front cross beam, instead of just a tube, like you usually see here in the States.

Intrigued by the rear discharge deck.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sacre blue! The mysterious, rumored rear discharge deck? That's like seeing an albino unicorn! I'm just going to stare at it for a while.... :lovetongue:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I remember the talk about the rear discharge mower. I take it you still haven't found any information about it?

Nice looking loader & tractor BTW.
Thanks for the interest!

JD US/UK/France have all given up looking for details on the mower deck. According to them, it never existed. The best consensus guess is that it was a pre-production test model that made it out into the wild. If so, and JD decided not to produce this variant, then I think they lost out. It's a great workhorse deck that's tough and well-built.

RGDS

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I took a look at your link, thanks btw, probably the nicest after market FEL on the market. :thumbup1gif:

The MX C1 FEL works very well so far. This is the very first MX C1 installation on a JD 1-Series to be integrated with the 1-Series joystick. Previously, the C1's used an MX joystick attached to the loader. I like the new setup a lot better.

Pros (for me): increased lift capacity at pivot and at max-height vs H120, immediate availability (in France), cost vs H120 (in France), quality (MX is a top make), interest from the MX factory to do the integration work themselves.

Cons: pin on bucket - no MX equivalent to JD quick connect (on the C1 model). If this turns out to be an issue. I'll go down the Euro-8 connection route.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts