Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something a little different for you: a 2012 1026R with rear discharge mower deck and newly installed MX C1 FEL

Land vehicle Vehicle Lawn Mower Grass

Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Lawn

Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Agricultural machinery Tire

Just received the tractor back from the MX factory in northern France. Next step is to improve the rear ballast.

Link to MX C1 details: COMPACT loader models

Mower deck is a 54D with rear discharge that no one in JD can find in the sales or parts list.

RGDS

·
Super Moderator
3,737 Posts
I remember the talk about the rear discharge mower. I take it you still haven't found any information about it?

Nice looking loader & tractor BTW.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
So what’s the theory on the deck since JD people can’t locate info on it-is it JD or Frontier branded or aftermarket?

·
Super Moderator
3,737 Posts
It appears 100% to be a JD deck, but in January when he inquired about it I couldn't find a thing in any parts catalog.

Here's the link to the previous discussion.

1026R + 54D Rear Discharge Mower Deck

Reactions: PJR832 and BigJim55

·
Premium Member
Tator
16,599 Posts
I took a look at your link, thanks btw, probably the nicest after market FEL on the market. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Yeah, I like the gussets on the front cross beam, instead of just a tube, like you usually see here in the States.

Intrigued by the rear discharge deck.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sacre blue! The mysterious, rumored rear discharge deck? That's like seeing an albino unicorn! I'm just going to stare at it for a while.... :lovetongue:

Reactions: kylew and PJR832

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I remember the talk about the rear discharge mower. I take it you still haven't found any information about it?

Nice looking loader & tractor BTW.
Thanks for the interest!

JD US/UK/France have all given up looking for details on the mower deck. According to them, it never existed. The best consensus guess is that it was a pre-production test model that made it out into the wild. If so, and JD decided not to produce this variant, then I think they lost out. It's a great workhorse deck that's tough and well-built.

RGDS

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I took a look at your link, thanks btw, probably the nicest after market FEL on the market. :thumbup1gif:

The MX C1 FEL works very well so far. This is the very first MX C1 installation on a JD 1-Series to be integrated with the 1-Series joystick. Previously, the C1's used an MX joystick attached to the loader. I like the new setup a lot better.

Pros (for me): increased lift capacity at pivot and at max-height vs H120, immediate availability (in France), cost vs H120 (in France), quality (MX is a top make), interest from the MX factory to do the integration work themselves.

Cons: pin on bucket - no MX equivalent to JD quick connect (on the C1 model). If this turns out to be an issue. I'll go down the Euro-8 connection route.

·
Registered
John Deere x595, 2005
55 Posts
Hey! How's the loader work coming along? I have just found the MX brand and I'm thinking of getting one to fit to my x595. Can you share the cost of the loader and the experience after 1y owning it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts