Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke the front left hub casting on my 1050 4 wheel drive:frown: It is an obsolete part say's JD but found 1 for $650.00:drama:. Anyone know where I can get this part or the whole assembly used?????

·
Administrator
21,038 Posts
Welcome to DT

That is sure a tough one, I am not sure where else you'd get one from.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
42,670 Posts
Obsolete is the last word I heard from JD when I had my 1988 JD650 and needed a FEL bucket. I have to tell you that was a pretty hard thing to overcome. I got over it and bought a JD2320. Wish I could help. I would grab the one you found before it's gone. I would almost bet if the tractor was say 30 years old or older you could still get new parts for it. Wishing you good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1050 4x4 Front hub casting

Thanks for the reply's, the tractor is a 1986, the company that has the part fabricates and stocks obsolete JD parts and they have a few in stock. I'm going to keep this thread open in the hopes that maybe someone is parting one out.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
42,670 Posts
Thanks for the reply's, the tractor is a 1986, the company that has the part fabricates and stocks obsolete JD parts and they have a few in stock. I'm going to keep this thread open in the hopes that maybe someone is parting one out.
It would be nice if you posted up the company name and or link for others needing JD obsolete parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts