Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the backhoe attachment is available separately from Deere? I am aware that the 110 isn't produced anymore. I've located a cherry 110 without the hoe for a very attractive price. I know in the past I've seen them sold separately but few and far between. I see all the parts on the jd parts site but don't see a part number for the complete attachment.

Matt

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for the link. I'm sure shipping with be outrageous to the east coast but it's work a look.

Matt

·
Registered
12 Posts
Can you tell us more about the (cherry 110)

Can you tell us more about the (cherry 110)? Without giving to much info away.(you don't want someone else to buy it out from under you)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Some of the 110 TLB options to look for are:

Some of the 110 TLB options to look for are:
Front hydraulics (to operate a grapple),
Rear hydraulics (for top n tilt),
A Skid Plate would also be a plus, if it does not have a Skid Plate than one should be installed.
(to protect the hydraulic lines)

front hydraulics
Fromt.JPG

Rear hydraulics
Rear.jpg

Skid Plate
Skid Plate 019.JPG

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks doc, I'm quite familiar with the 110. I've wanted one for a long time. As you probably know the hydro options are tough to find. The unit I'm looking at has all of them. The only thing I'd need to add is the skid plate.

Matt

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you tell us more about the (cherry 110)? Without giving to much info away.(you don't want someone else to buy it out from under you)
It's rare to find them with all the hydro options and relatively low hrs. This unit has all the hydro options, tnt, LP hydro box blade and 700 hrs.
I'm torn between a new 4000 series and a used 110. The Backhoe's available for the 4000 arem't even close to a 110. But I only use the hoe maybe 25% of the time. Plus the relatively low PTO HP of the 110 has me a little concerned. But the most important feature is fel capacity so the 110 has a slight edge in that department as well. Plus the cost of the 110 will be roughly 5k cheaper. But an OS 4000 will fit in my garage while the 110 will need to live in my carport. Oh the humanity of these choices.

Matt

:banghead:

·
Registered
12 Posts
As far as the 110 goes, it sounds like you know more then me. I do remember that to use the fel at it's max you need a heavy counter weight of at least 1250 lbs, if you use it without the backhoe attachment.

·
Administrator
17,135 Posts
Wow Matt, if by some remote chance you can get that hoe shipped to you for a reasonable price it seems like a marriage made in heaven! There just cant be that many of those sitting around, and I can't imagine the demand it high for it either.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow Matt, if by some remote chance you can get that hoe shipped to you for a reasonable price it seems like a marriage made in heaven! There just cant be that many of those sitting around, and I can't imagine the demand it high for it either.
I left a message for the dealer with the hoe on CL. I'm betting that shipping will be in $1500 range. Which is close to the shipping quote for the tractor.
I'd think there wouldn't be much of a market for them either since it's model specific. I hope it's reasonable to ship it.

Matt

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
On day road again is in CA now. He might be able to help you

Sent from my Sprint EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
12 Posts
I actually just came across that one myself. Wonder if that's the back half of a Lauren Cab?

Matt
yes that does look like a Lauren Cab. I came across that Backhoe attachment over a year ago. so you would think they are ready to make a deal. Plus it all ready has the thumb on it. Brandt Tractor does have a lot of locations across Canada, that might help with the shipping.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes that does look like a Lauren Cab. I came across that Backhoe attachment over a year ago. so you would think they are ready to make a deal. Plus it all ready has the thumb on it. Brandt Tractor does have a lot of locations across Canada, that might help with the shipping.
They'd have to throw in a bucket for that asking price to make me pursue it.

Matt

·
Registered
30 Posts
I recently bought a 2004 110 . So far very happy with it. Had over 2000 hrs but runs strong hope you get one.There is a company in Iowa that makes after market hoes i think for about any tractor. I know a man getting one there for a new 4720 . I think company name is chadco but not positive .

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I recently bought a 2004 110 . So far very happy with it. Had over 2000 hrs but runs strong hope you get one.There is a company in Iowa that makes after market hoes i think for about any tractor. I know a man getting one there for a new 4720 . I think company name is chadco but not positive .
Perhaps Bradco?

Matt

·
Administrator
17,135 Posts
Perhaps Bradco?

Matt
That's what I was thinking, but all the links on the webpage seem to go to EA and I couldn't really figure out where the company is. But, I doubt they'd make one for the 110 as I bet 99% of them were sold with the hoes anyway, it would be a very limited market.

Any luck on shipping quotes?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's what I was thinking, but all the links on the webpage seem to go to EA and I couldn't really figure out where the company is. But, I doubt they'd make one for the 110 as I bet 99% of them were sold with the hoes anyway, it would be a very limited market.

Any luck on shipping quotes?
I've had no replies from either dealership. And I've been in a long work schedule. I'll follow up with this in a week or so.

Matt

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a new member (which means I don't know how to use this forum ) I have a JD 110TLB, it has everything except a skidplate, anyone know what the correct points of attachment are and the proper dimensions?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts