Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I drove the 110 over to a neighbor's to unload a piece of farm equipment.
It seems to be going slower than when I first got it. It really slows down going up hill.
When I finally got it back it just quit moving, forward or back. I turned it off, then started it again and it moved. Then I pulled up one of my outriggers (it has a slow leak) and it quit moving again. Turned it off and then started it and it would move again.

Any suggestions as to what to check?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Hiya,

When was the last time you serviced the hydraulic/hydrostat system? (Filters and fluid)

Have you checked the level of the fluid according to the manual?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just did it. New filters and oil. I filed it when it and took it's measure when cold. I plan to check it again in the morning when cold.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Hiya,

OK, Did the problems start after you changed filters and fluid? Did you use Deere standard hy-guard or low vis?

Couple other things to look at:

Seat switch?

Any error codes displayed/flashed?

Have you checked the directional pedal well for debris and or trapped water/gunk?

Pedal pot connectors?

There were reports of the backhoe creep switch, the MFWD sensor and/or engine speed sensor causing the tractor to not pick up speed and do all sorts of funky stuff with the hydrostat.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for the list. I'll print it out and check them off.

The problem started after I changed the fluid/filters. But it was one of the first things I did when I bought the tractor. It has gotten worse. I used Deere standard Hy-guard and JD filters.

The battery cable was pretty shot, so I fixed it. Before I fixed it, I was getting an error signal (flashing) that had to do with 5v. After I fixed the battery cable it quit, but now flashes with a different signal, once in a while, which I have not looked up.

PS
It seems to do better when I just use it around the house, but when I take it on a road trip it starts acting up.
Once in a while (even around the house) I would push on the Forward/Reverse pedals and it wouldn't work for a second...and then it would.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Hiya,

Here's the code page: Troubleshooting

Long-short-long-short is code #7
110 long-short-long-short.JPG

·
Administrator
17,135 Posts
110TLB Fault Codes:

Attachments