Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the proud new owner of a 2018 1025r with the 120r loader. I would like to get pallet forks but all the specs show H120 and D120 compatibility. If the forks are compatible with the H120 and D120 does that mean they are compatible with the 120r?

·
Administrator
18,527 Posts
Welcome to GTT,
Short answer, yes.
Long answer, all the forks mounts (JDQA) are the same for the 1-series machines all the wall through the 4-series machines.

Be conscience of weight when choosing ;-)

·
Premium Member
13,083 Posts
I'm the proud new owner of a 2018 1025r with the 120r loader. I would like to get pallet forks but all the specs show H120 and D120 compatibility. If the forks are compatible with the H120 and D120 does that mean they are compatible with the 120r?
Yes, the 120R uses the same mounting system.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Every pound of attachment weight is 1 pound of lift capacity you don't have for your load. If the forks are 100 pounds heavier, you can move around 100 pounds less.

Here's what I bought: Artillian John Deere QA Pallet Fork Sets

My Artillian forks are probably my most often used attachment and were well worth the money.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I have forks from HLA, and they work awesome for my needs, whatever the weight is. Same price as Titans, which as way less than Artillian.
But to each his own. Search on here and you will see that people have had many brands of forks for their 120 loaders.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have the 120R also and just got a set of Artillian Forks and the front hoe bucket. I am extremely happy with them. I only wish I got them sooner but was going back and forth due to the cost. I just posted some pics of what I accomplished today with the front hoe in the implements section.

Bottom line I went with Artillian for the adaptability and ability to add on the front hoe and later I will get their grapple also. The quality is worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I have the 120R also and just got a set of Artillian Forks and the front hoe bucket. I am extremely happy with them. I only wish I got them sooner but was going back and forth due to the cost. I just posted some pics of what I accomplished today with the front hoe in the implements section.

Bottom line I went with Artillian for the adaptability and ability to add on the front hoe and later I will get their grapple also. The quality is worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang, i wish i would of gotten the receiver hitch mount in my Artillians.
Still love them though and the fact that i can easily carry the pieces if need be.

·
Premium Member
10,163 Posts

Bottom line I went with Artillian for the adaptability and ability to add on the front hoe and later I will get their grapple also. The quality is worth it.
If you think the forks are handy, just wait till you get the grapple! :yahoo:

My grapple gets more use than the forks and the bucket combined!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts