Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New owner of a used 2016 1025r and curious about a brand new 1025r with a 120r loader.

My h120 loader does leak down, but is well within the JD specs. Just curious if a brand new tractor and loader sees leak down as well and if it gets worse at the 50h or 100h mark?

Interesting that my 3pt does not leak have a noticeable leak down.

thanks

·
Premium Member
12,721 Posts
New owner of a used 2016 1025r and curious about a brand new 1025r with a 120r loader.

My h120 loader does leak down, but is well within the JD specs. Just curious if a brand new tractor and loader sees leak down as well and if it gets worse at the 50h or 100h mark?

thanks
The new 120R will leak down also.

·
Super Moderator
5,198 Posts
I didn't have my garage cleared out when they delivered my tractor. It was supposed to rain that afternoon and being brand new, I didn't want it to get wet. So I slid it into the garage but had to leave the loader up above a stack of tires in the front end of the garage in order to get the whole machine in and close the door. When I went into the garage the next day the bucket had dropped down and was resting on the tires. It had less than an hour on it at that point.

Mine either. It's now 5 years old and the 3pt still doesn't leak down unless I leave the ballast box on it.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Mine is a relatively new 2018 1025R/R120 loader (79 hours) and yes it leaks down and it has from the beginning. I have never tested it to see if it's within JD specs, but I think it is. As others have stated, the 3 point holds very well.

Reactions: PJR832

·
Premium Member
13,642 Posts

thanks
They will all leak down, right from day 1.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts