Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 4044M
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see on the 4044R that there is a 12V power outlet on the right fender. My 4044M just has a plastic plug there. Any idea if the wiring is in place such that I can order the socket and plug it in? FWIW, the part number for the socket looks to be GY20768.

Or do I need to run a 12V line from the fuse box to power a plug there?

Thanks!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I see on the 4044R that there is a 12V power outlet on the right fender. My 4044M just has a plastic plug there. Any idea if the wiring is in place such that I can order the socket and plug it in? FWIW, the part number for the socket looks to be GY20768.

Or do I need to run a 12V line from the fuse box to power a plug there?

Thanks!
I got the dealer to put one in for me. There's power there for it. Can send pics when i get home

·
Registered
2021 4044M
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2021 4044M
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I pulled the plastic off of the switch bank today on my 44M and the wiring for the power socket is NOT there. :cry: There is only a very simple wiring harness and there are only two unused plugs in mine. I forget now what they are for, but not for the 12V accessory socket.

So I guess I'll have to run some wires from the fusebox if I want to put in the socket.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I pulled the plastic off of the switch bank today on my 44M and the wiring for the power socket is NOT there. :cry: There is only a very simple wiring harness and there are only two unused plugs in mine. I forget now what they are for, but not for the 12V accessory socket.

So I guess I'll have to run some wires from the fusebox if I want to put in the socket.

Sorry about the delay in posting the pics. Life got busy for a moment.

·
Registered
2021 4044M
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problem with the delay.

Thanks for posting those pictures.

That's an interesting way to run it but it looks easy enough. I'll have to find another ground connection though as my third function switch is used, but that shouldn't be any problem at all.

Reactions: Farmer_Dave
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.