Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
18,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need about 6' of 14-4 or 12-4 SO/SJ cord to finish wiring up my belt grinder I am building. Home Depot and Lowes don't have it...

I thought someone may scrap piece laying around I could buy?

·
Administrator
18,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My neighbor is an electrician and he said he has it. I just need to find it. :lol: I will update this when I find it.:munch:
Cool, Thanks:thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
20,737 Posts
:munch:

These look awesome! :good2: Might have to get one myself now...

Sent using Tapatalk.

·
Premium Member
7,755 Posts
I need about 6' of 14-4 or 12-4 SO/SJ cord to finish wiring up my belt grinder I am building. Home Depot and Lowes don't have it...

Why am I not surprised that Home Despot and Doh's didn't have the cord you need.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Kenny's latest toy turns out.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I was just at the Lowe's near me. Also no 12-4 or 14-4. They did have 10-4. If you can't find the lighter stuff, will the connectors take #10? I failed to get the price, but they had it on the board available by the foot. Let me know if you want me to swing by there and see if they really have it. I could get the piece for you and have another reason to get together.

Lee

·
Registered
3,568 Posts

I definitely have some 14/4. It is SOW, so it's the good stuff... I would let you have it for $0.00 per foot. I feel that's a reasonable price so please don't try to talk me down:laugh:
It's a little over 1/2 inch in diameter.
Let me know, I can get it shipped tuesday.

·
Administrator
18,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was just at the Lowe's near me. Also no 12-4 or 14-4. They did have 10-4. If you can't find the lighter stuff, will the connectors take #10? I failed to get the price, but they had it on the board available by the foot. Let me know if you want me to swing by there and see if they really have it. I could get the piece for you and have another reason to get together.

Lee
Thanks for the offer Lee! # 10 is just to big to wire into the small terminals on the VFD

I definitely have some 14/4. It is SOW, so it's the good stuff... I would let you have it for $0.00 per foot. I feel that's a reasonable price so please don't try to talk me down:laugh:
It's a little over 1/2 inch in diameter.
Let me know, I can get it shipped tuesday.
Great Arlen! Brian says he already got some for me, but if for some reason that falls through I will contact you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts