Green Tractor Talk banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Got her home. Both hubs were 6 lug. But they have studs and no threads. And only three studs per side we're present. I just ran really slow home on the wheels and tires from my cultivator. She's a little dirty because it rained all day but looks like everything is in good shape. I'm pretty happy with it so far. The manual was in great shape too.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Wow that looks better than the pics on Craig’s list:thumbup1gif:. Think you did good. Yea tired of this rain, mud mess again.

·
Registered
11,923 Posts
Wow, looks like you did real good there truckfarmer :good2:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Wow that looks better than the pics on Craig’s list
. Think you did good. Yea tired of this rain, mud mess again.
Yeah, and more on the way by the looks of things. The field is like a slip and slide, I ate it earlier haha.

Between this baler and getting one of my model A Deere's going this winter I should have plenty to do 🙂

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Got her home. Both hubs were 6 lug. But they have studs and no threads. And only three studs per side we're present. I just ran really slow home on the wheels and tires from my cultivator. She's a little dirty because it rained all day but looks like everything is in good shape. I'm pretty happy with it so far. The manual was in great shape too.
neighbor guy i talked to this week, said a old farmer sent a 14t to the junk yard last week, junk was paying $9 a hundred:dunno:does that sound right? said it had sat in the same space for yrs and yrs. so he sent to be melted down-and reborn into something else.

so look in ur manual and see how much it weighs--and then do the math to see if u got it cheaper than the junk price he got for his.:laugh:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
About $30 more is what I paid. Looks to me that this one isn't ready to be scrap yet. It's in better shape than the 3xx baler my realatives ran over with the combine....;) Scrap isn't that much around here.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts