Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1550 Terrian Cut powered with a diesel. All the sudden when I am starting the engine for the first time it makes an awful chug for about 10 seconds shaking the entire machine before it levels out. At times it almost sounds like it is going to stall.

The only observation I made was it first started when I was very low on fuel. I have since added half a tank and am still getting the same issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. How do I pull the intake tube from inside the tank. From what I remember you can squeeze the collar on the fuel line tubes connected directly to the outisde of the tank to remove them from the exterior of the tank. Not sure about anything inside the tank.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Thank you. How do I pull the intake tube from inside the tank. From what I remember you can squeeze the collar on the fuel line tubes connected directly to the outisde of the tank to remove them from the exterior of the tank. Not sure about anything inside the tank.
Once the spring clamp is slid back you can remove the line. Then the metal elbow can be removed from tank. Its in there tight. The fuel pick up tube is made onto the elbow.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have changed the fuel filter. Can anyone guide me in finding the fuel primer? The manual tells me to do that prior to starting the machine, however it doesn’t tell me where to find it.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
The primer is a small lever on the side of the fuel pump. Fuel pump is mounted to side of engine. Follow the fuel line from filter to pump. Pump the lever and you will see fuel going into the filter. Keep pumping about 10x after the filter fills up. Then it should start and purge the remaining air out.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts