Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was on the dealership floor today when I stopped by for some parts.

It's $38,500 without the deck.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,426 Posts
It looks like it would be fun to mow in that!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Got some friends that bought one last summer. All loaded up with air, heat, air seat, 72" side discharge deck and 5-6 suitcase weights on rear. I havent sat in the saddle yet but was told I could use it whenever I wanted. She uses it for some non yard spots she wants mowed down. She ran over a bee/wasp nest in the ground last year on their z turn and shes allergic to stings. She was able to get away without getting stung. LUCKY!!!

BTW, money was no object for them and I do all their lawn mowing with my equipment in my business. Very nice high quality machine from what I see. Better be with the $$.. :gizmo:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Nice machines. Best thing ever was Deere made the cabs a factory installed option. We used to install the cabs, heat and ac at the dealer. Not a fun job and only 10hrs to do it.
We did like 20 of them for the Army at Ft Bragg. Did one with cab, heat, air, front duel wheels, 72 deck, broom attachment, I think a blade or something. Extra work lights, blinky lights and strobe beacon.
They also make a material collection system that has a turtle shell hopper that will dump into a small dump truck. The MCS 600.. Weird setup.. All in all.. Lots of bucks. A 997 with a 72 will out cut it.. But no cab and air!

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was in the same dealer on Friday where I took pictures of that mower and that mower unit is GONE. Sold.....Bought by a local college. They are switching from Kubota and claim if they are happy with it, they will want 4 more........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts