Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Dad and I have an MC crawler that works and runs great. I've been looking it over because I want to start fixing some things on it and found these 2 times under the seat that sit in a bracket. I asked my father and he said he didn't even know they were there and we couldn't figure out what they were. It almost looks like that would unscrew/come apart because one side is knurled, so I was thinking they were something for the hydraulics but it's just a guess.

So enlighten me please! TIA :greentractorride:

2017-08-10 14.09.59.jpg

2017-08-10 14.10.45.jpg

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately someone over the years removed the Power Trol pump. I've been trying to find information on what unit I would need to re-install the pump. There are a few available on Ebay, etc, just not sure which one fits. I checked the JD parts catalog, but couldn't find it there. Still doing some research. IF anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
9,728 Posts
Unfortunately someone over the years removed the Power Trol pump. I've been trying to find information on what unit I would need to re-install the pump. There are a few available on Ebay, etc, just not sure which one fits. I checked the JD parts catalog, but couldn't find it there. Still doing some research. IF anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.
On the front engine cover, is cover #42 (red circle, below) in place of the pump ??

According to JDP, AM 1808T is the part number for the pump.

cover1.png

Does the MC still have the Hydraulic Control Valve #51 (red square, below) installed, along with piping and control lever??

MC valve.png

1 - 6 of 6 Posts