Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pick up this new to me 1964 110. The engine has been changed to a 1965. Other that that it is pretty much stock. I am new to this group. So will be looking for help with it. Have a manual ordered so everything I do to start with will only be cosmetic till the manual arrives.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,285 Posts
Sweet! Where's all the rust? :laugh: That deck looks extremely clean compared to what I usually see up for sale near me.

Reactions: Danny#1

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
:wgtt:. Nice find, read good shape. Gonna get me a round fender when I find one, just to pull roller and lawn sweeper.

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
Just pick up this new to me 1964 110. The engine has been changed to a 1965. Other that that it is pretty much stock. I am new to this group. So will be looking for help with it. Have a manual ordered so everything I do to start with will only be cosmetic till the manual arrives.
I also have a 64 110 a very early 64 110 Which was cosmetically restored By the Last owner and Has Just been Mechanically restored by another friend at a Deere dealership. I do Notice Your snow thrower is In a Lot Better condition than the snow thrower I have for My 110:bigthumb:

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts