Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to sell my 1965 John Deere 110. It was painted by the previous owner, he didnt do a half bad job, no runs, no rust, hood is perfect with no cracks or repairs. I put all new steering links (tire rod ends and drag link ends) on it this past summer, new battery, I bought new implement lift and variator grip handles, not yet installed. The engine runs great and strong, smokes for about 10 sec on startup. I did start it yesterday (it was 14F out) and the engine didnt even make 1 full revolution and it was running. Clutch and trans all function as they should. The tractor doenst have the correct wheels and tires, I do not have the originals, thats how it was when i purchased. I gave the mower deck that it came with to a friend who needed it, but I still have the draft plate. The tractor does have the lift assist spring underneath, and it also has a restored integral sleeve hitch. I cant think of anything else, but if I do I will add it. The tractor is Located in Charlestown, NH right off I-91. I'm asking $750 or best reasonable offer.
IMG_8747.jpg IMG_8748.jpg IMG_8752.jpg IMG_7073.jpg

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
10,726 Posts
That's a darn nice tractor. :bigthumb: Best wishes on the sale.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts