Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many places do you fill the tractor with hydraulicfluid is it all the same system for the steering, the loader and the transmission. or do you just fill at the back fill cap till its ok on the dipstick thanks

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
had one of those tractors. Fill it at the rear, run it for "a while" then recheck. I have a link to an electronic 1020 service manual if your interested.

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
12,230 Posts
How many places do you fill the tractor with hydraulic fluid is it all the same system for the steering, the loader and the transmission. or do you just fill at the back fill cap till its ok on the dipstick thanks
Hydraulic and Transmission oil are the same system. One fill, one check point.

EQ-15324-D.jpg

a16466.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
Dittio to what Flyweight says. :good2::good2:And if you change the fluid be sure and change the filter in the bottom of tranny AND the sump screen. Get one of the new design sump screens with the plastic support.

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
12,230 Posts
Dittio to what Flyweight says. :good2::good2:And if you change the fluid be sure and change the filter in the bottom of tranny AND the sump screen. Get one of the new design sump screens with the plastic support.
Thanks for adding this additional information. :thumbup1gif: I was falling asleep when I replied.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts