Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to JD. Belt Routing Guide elsewhere on the site does not include this model. I have a H041 mower deck that is listed on a sticker on the deck as supporting the 110. The lift bracket may have been fabricated by the previous owner and was for a 300 series I presume, as the deck came with a mule drive for a front PTO. The H041 appears to have the drive pulley much farther forward than the Model 37, 38 decks. I would like:

1. Belt length for this configuration.

2. Belt routing guide.

Thanks!
Patrick

P.S. If someone has the proper front draft arm assembly and or draft arms for the deck, I would be interested in purchasing these.

·
Registered
8,982 Posts
Model 41 is for hydrostatic tractors not the 110.

38 2 blade, 39, 47 are the 3 that would fit.

·
Super Moderator
2,700 Posts
I moved this to the proper forum.

First off, only buy JD belts - they are spec exactly for the intended purpose, including, not only the length and width, but the angle of the V, which is important since it needs to ride in the V-grooves of the pulleys. This will allow, not only longevity and durability, but will give better performance.

Second, I would try and get the correct deck - it will serve you better in the long run.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
And a new idler spring is worth the money to keep the belt tight and the cut job looking good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts