Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend gave me a 200 for free so my kid can have his first project. Its a little rough but it runs and drive. Ill update as I get parts in for it. Hopefully I can get the kid mowing with it before the snow comes back.

Reactions: raco232

·
Registered
12,689 Posts
That’s one model I’ve never had, but I did have a late 110 8hp.

There isn’t much to them, and if you want used parts I have piles, although not all are sorted and labeled, but between no eBay fees, and combined shipping it might work out for both of us.

I’m betting you clean the fuel system, and maybe address a spark or starting issue and it’s off to the races. They rarely need parts.

If you need a carb, I like I save tractors. Norman is a friend, and he makes sure his parts are good. It’s still cheap Chinese, but it’s an honorable seller, and the parts are made specifically for him, they aren’t the generic copies on eBay.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I never hit enter on my reply last month.

My friend planned on keeping it so he went through it, cleaned the tank and put new lines and filter to the fuel pump. He also put new ignition parts in and changed the oil. All I had to do was buy a new battery and it cranked right over. Next step was new tires as they were all flat and dry rotted although I really messed up the bead on the rear ones and have to get them done at a real shop once the new new pair comes in. After that I replaced the broken varidrive handle, all the belts and greased the whole thing up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts